Psychology Assessment Services
- Developmental assessments for preschool aged children (3-5 years) including cognitive, adaptive, behavioural functioning, and school readiness
- Psychoeducational assessment services for school aged children and young adults, including learning disabilities, developmental disabilities, Intellectual Disability, ADHD, and giftedness
- Functional behaviour assessments
Psychological Treatment and Consultation
Clinic staff offer evidence based treatment for children, youth, and their families (ages 6-24 years) individually, in small groups, and through consultation. Intervention areas include the following:
- Applied Behaviour Analysis
- Autism and Developmental Delay
- Daycare and School Consultation and advocacy
- Emotional Regulation
- Fears and Phobias
- Positive Behaviour Support
- Preschool Reading Development
- Selective Mutism
- Separation Anxiety
- Sleep Problems
- Social Development
Speech and Language Assessment Services
- Provide comprehensive assessment for preschool and school age children in the areas of Speech, Language, Stuttering, and phonological awareness.
- Adult assessments for adults experiencing stuttering, and speech & language difficulties as the result of a stroke.
- Consultation/screening appointments are also available for those inquiring whether or not they are at risk of a speech or language delay.
Speech and Language Treatment/Intervention Services
Provide family based individualized therapy in the areas of:
- Articulation delays
- Motor speech disorders
- Language delays
- Phonological awareness delays
Magnificent Minds Learning Centre
Magnificent Minds Learning Centre - A certified Masters’ Level teacher or Speech and Langauge Pathologist will provide evidenced based intensive reading remediation. Math intervention services are also offered.